Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Post Class

So I've started class and have so far been to two days worth. So far I actually like the classes. It's really cool to be going to a college that I know people at. I've run into people from church everyday. We've actually had time to hang out and stuff. I really enjoy it. I've been pretty successful at finding classes as well. I did get stuck at one point but it turned out that I was right there all the time. My professors seem pretty good. And the class should be interesting except for Bus. Calc. and Music History. Those I think will be the two classes I won't enjoy much. I learned very quickly that if you get a good parking spot in the morning you do not give it up. The first day of class I got there pretty early and found a good spot. I had to back to back classes and then a five hour break. I made the mistake of going back to the Basslers. I was informed of some people hanging out and I left to go back to campus. I spent probably 45 minutes looking for a place to park. Lesson learned: Don't leave unless you have to. Anyways that's the story so far.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted you to know that I personally find your blog very interesting. Thanks for the update.

Mom

Ryan said...

I personally find it very interesting as well.

Anonymous said...

Hello
purchase acomplia online
Doctor recommend this drug or medication (whatever you may call it) to the people who are suffering from bad appetite.
[url=http://eriecyam.org/]diet pill acomplia[/url]
I know that most of you must have not heard this word.
http://eriecyam.org/ - acomplia price
I know that most of you must have not heard this word.