Thursday, August 17, 2006

The arrival

Well folks, I've made it to Indiana. I'm pretty much setup and good to go. The house is fantastic. I couldn't have found a better place. God is soo faithful. I'm about five to ten minutes from campus which is great. I took some pictures for you very own wish fulfillment. (Not really ;-)

This is the front door and the stairs up to my part of the house:

This is the hallway at the top of the stairs. Immediately to the left of the picture is my room. On the right is, grandson's play room, bathroom, and kitchenette, moving toward the couch:
This is the bathroom:
This is the kitchenette:
And this is my room. Note the queen bed :-)
Anyways that's where I'm staying. The Basslers are really nice, and Mr. Bassler is a fan of Firefly! Woohoo!!

2 comments:

Ryan said...

*gasp* You only have one monitor? I would probably die with only one........... :-)

Anyway, nice place, it looks great!

Ryan said...

Alright...methinks it's time for an update! Come on now...

...or are you still mourning the death of e3?