Thursday, August 10, 2006

Leaving

Well guys and gals I've finally found a place to stay in Indiana. A family had been praying about it and they agreed to let me stay with them. Sweet! They're a couple that has had their kids move on. There's two upstairs rooms that they don't use except for when they are babysiting their grandchild who is 3. So basically I would have the upstairs to myself for the most part. The room is already furnished which is nice. There's actually a kichenette with counters, a small fridge and a mircowave so I could be fairly self-sufficient. I'm really excited because it was getting down to the wire there for a moment. We still have to work out the details because they went to the worship conference so until they get back we can't do anything. But it looks like maybe Tuesday or Wednesday I'll be moving out!

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Their children "moved on?" That sounds like they died.

"Yes, our son Bobby used to live up there, but he's moved on..."

:-)