Thursday, August 24, 2006

Nothing to Report

Well, not much has happened since my last update. I figured I better keep my one reader happy and post new stuff. Oh wait, I forgot, I got engaged! It's pretty sweet. I still haven't found a job, so prayer would be great. Um, I did do some work for Steve Murphy, who flips houses. I work on the house that they are renovating. Plus we got paid for travel. Other then that not much to speak of.







In case you were wondering/stupid, I was joking about being engaged.

2 comments:

Ryan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ryan said...

Aww, nothing to report is sad. There should never be nothing to report. You can make something up or tell a story about your day.

In other news, I am in the process of adding a live feed from this site to my blog. Give you a little exposure, who knows. :-)