Saturday, April 19, 2008

Coming Attractions

So last night a few friend of mine got together at the Murphy's house to have some worship and hanging out time. It was a beautiful evening and after singing for a bit (and failing miserably at singing 'In the Secret' in the right key. Seriously, we had to give up), we started a little fire. Eventually the conversation turned to pessimism (how I have no idea) and I was arguing the point that pessimistic people are happiest. No one agreed and it was suggested that write in my blog about it. So, coming soon, I will be turning my thoughts to this subject and giving a compelling case for it. I'm sure you all are eagerly waiting now. In other news, Purdue apparently did a study of the most carbon emitting cities. Guess what was number 15 on that list. Indiana, PA. Yeah, I don't get it either. This town is almost completely devoid of anything that we usually associate with carbon emissions. Go figure.

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Hmmmm...should be an interesting argument. I'm curious to read it, though I don't think I'll agree. :-)

AaronJ said...

Yeah, should be interesting. And I imagine that I'll be one of the few people who agree with you, but I'll wait for your thoughts before I share mine.