Wednesday, April 16, 2008

So this week has been pretty uneventful. Just going to class, doing homework, playing my guitar, etc. Oh, last night during frisbee, my faithful frisbee disc was split in half. It was blocked throw so violent that the disc cracked right in half. Many tears were shed. It had a full life, so I'm thankful for that. I went to Walmart to get a new one and oddly enough they didn't carry them. The one in Exton does, so I was kinda confused. I don't know where else to get one, cause there's nothing else here. Online perhaps. Not much else to mention. Oh, my nice six month old Macbook just developed a crack. Apparently it's a pretty common thing, so I just gotta head to a Apple Store to get it repaired. Problem is, there isn't one for 50 miles. 50 miles of winding slow road.

2 comments:

Ryan said...

But it's 50 miles that end in an Apple store. That makes it worth the drive. :-)

Anonymous said...

That is what you get when you live in the middle of nowhere. Nothing. I can't wait to come up and vist!

Gen