Sunday, May 25, 2008

Welcome to New Attutitude

Well, here it is. New Attitude. I can't believe it's here all ready. About eighteen of us left from Indiana. We rented two 15 passenger vans to take all of us. Stephen Altrogge and I went to pick up the vans around 6 am. Let me tell you, driving a big van is pretty scary after driving my little car. Plus the windows were fogging up so I could barely see. So we left around 6:45 am, and drove for about 20 minutes or so and then someone in the other van realized they forgot something and turned around. When we stopped for breakfast and waited for the other van to catch up. Except they got lost and took about and hour to finally get here. Finally we met up and continued on. We made a few stops later on, but got to Louisville without much incident. Alright, that all I got time for now. I'll try to post later.

No comments: