Friday, May 04, 2007

Changes and Stuff

Well, classes are over and finals week has begun. I don't have a final until this Tuesday, so I have been enjoying doing not much of anything. I made some decisions this week about what I'll be doing over the summer. I had planned on staying here and taking classes all summer. But, due to the fact that I'm still looking for a place to stay, and that I really have no money to pay for the classes, I've decided to come home for the summer and just work as much as I can. So I'm planning on coming home after finals which would be somewhere in the 10th-12th. I'm not sure exactly when. I have a lot of stuff to bring home, and it won't all fit in my little car. So I'm trying to figure out a plan to move my stuff back home. Hmm, in other news. . .well there really isn't any other news.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just thought you needed a comment.

Gen