Friday, April 20, 2007

I love warm weather!

Hey look!! I'm posting again in the same week!! Everyone pinch yourselves, because you must be dreaming!! LOL, I'm sure no one really cares, with the exception of my mom. It's been a fun week so far. It's FINALLY really nice outside. It's supposed to hit 70 today. It's amazing what warm weather can do for one's well being. Tearing around campus, windows down, music blaring, ahh it doesn't get much better. We played frisbee on Wednesday night. It was a lot of fun. We lost, but it was still a ton of fun. I got another astro-turf burn, but not as bad. When we were all leaving, all the students that live on campus were walking back to their dorms and it was on the same street that I take to go to the Basslers. So I pulled along the curb, windows down, music up, and rolled along with them as they walk. A few of the guys jumped on my hood and the trunk. The best part was that as we pulled up to the stop sign, a cop came out of the parking lot next to us. And we scattered. It was hysterical though. I thought the guy was gonna pull me over but he didn't. Anyway, I'm ready for the weekend.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, the weather was nice like that here. It was like "wow!it actually feels like spring!" I tried to soak up as much sun as possible. I'm tired of looking like vampire. :) Sar

Anonymous said...

oops. I meant "a vampire". Grammer is very important to me right now.:D

Ryan said...

Warm weather, boo yeah! It's supposed to be 81 here today. Me likes! Oh and great job with the trunk riders. I'll have to dig up a picture I have from Celebration back in the day of a bunch of guys riding on Mr. O'Neill's truck. Those were the days.