Monday, May 28, 2007

NA Live

So, I've been working on the picture question, and I regret to inform you that it's a no go. I left the usb transfer cable at home. I'd purchase a card reader, but there's nothing remotely close to a store that would sell that around here. Alright, on to the good stuff. Yesterday morning, we met in our community groups and spent time meditating on Psalms 103. This was followed by an excellent message by Mark Dever on Discerning Doctrine. After a break for lunch, we returned to hear a message by Al Mohler on Discerning our Culture. I must admit that I was somewhat dissapointed by his message. I really was expecting some "wow!" kinda stuff and it really wasn't. After another break, we came back for an absolutely outstanding message by CJ on idolatry. It was a great and very convicting message. After, we spent a large amount of time essentially wandering aimlessly about the city (I say city in the loosest of terms).

3 comments:

Ryan said...

Aww, bummer! I was hoping for some pictures. :-) Good update, though. Drive safely on the way home!

Anonymous said...

haahaaa Joel i love the "loosest of terms" :D

Sar

Ryan said...

way to never update your blog. That's how the pros do it. Anyway, to finally reply to your comment, I'm using mostly tutorials from PSDTuts.com. They're very cool and very informative. I like 'em a lot.