Monday, April 16, 2007

Mondays Are Better Now

Hey!! Guess what!! I haven't updated this blog in a long time!! What a surprise! That's never happened before! Anyway there hasn't been a whole heck of a lot to report lately. Lets see. I played drums on Sunday for worship. That was fun. But, boy does it get hot in the "cage" especially when all the people get there. :D It went well, no serious flubs, at least until the end. We were singing Perfect Lamb of God after the message and if you know that song the third verse is a half verse. I totally forgot and did a frantic crash into the chorus. Otherwise it went well. I had a lot of fun. Oh, I don't know if any of you out there knew, but new TV series premiered last night called Drive on Fox. It stars none other then Nathan Fillion, ie Captain Reynolds. I thoroughly enjoyed it and would recommend you all watch it at it's regular time tonight at 8pm. I think you can watch the first episode on www.myspace.com/fox. Definitely check it out. Um, other news . . . I have a splitting headache today and I had one yesterday. Very unpleasant. Thankfully aspirin seems to help quite a bit. I actually just took one, and I couldn't swallow it because I didn't take enough water. I didn't feel like getting up to get some more so I just chewed it. Ugh. NASTY I can tell you. Oh yes I forgot. I finally got my accounting test back that I took like a week and half ago. The professor took forever grading them. I was talking to a girl who sits next to me about how bad the class is and how the guy treats us like we're stupid. I mentioned that I thought the class was pretty easy nonetheless, and she was like "Well that's cause you're a *bleeping* genius." When we got our scores back I got a 91. She asked me what I got, and when I told her, she was like "You *bleep*." It made me laugh. Oh yeah. I broke my cell phone. I left it on the floor and stepped on it by accident. It stills makes calls but the screen is cracked and I can't do anything besides answer calls and punch numbers in manually call them. I'll try to check my voicemail regularly since I can't tell I have unless I actually call it. I'm gonna look into getting a fairly inexpensive replacement.

1 comment:

Ryan said...

The highlight of this post was definitely where you said "flubs." Mad props.