Thursday, December 07, 2006

Winter Wonderland


I have finally caught a breather in homework and school related stuff. I've been very busy this week and haven't had much time for anything, much less post in my blog. But I finally finished my big paper and took the big calc quiz so I have a little time for this. The big news right now is that it is snowing quite a bit here in Indiana. Since so many doubted me the first time I will again provide photographic evidence of this. I think there can be little doubt that it is indeed snowing. I am very glad that it didn't get this bad while I was wandering around campus earlier. However it was snowing enough for my black hoodie to turn white. And that's the excitement for today. Tune in next month for; Eating Snow: Cold Killer or Cool Life-Saver?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks beautiful. Nice to see a new post :)

Love,
Mom

Ryan said...

Meanwhile, back on the eastern side of the state, the weather is in the high 40s to high 50s and is supposed to be even warmer next week. :-( No White Christmas this year, I'm afraid.

Ryan said...

And wouldn't that be, Tune In Next Month for Ryan's Wedding???

:-)

Ryan said...

Well, Mr. ArmPocket, it has now been over a month since you updated. What gives, man? That cowbell needs a blog entry, methinks.........