Thursday, January 25, 2007

Thursdays Are Fun...not

So since I haven't had anyone comment and it's been like a week (hint, hint) I figured I would update again. It's been a very busy week so far. Quite miserable actually. It has snowed nearly non stop since Friday. I mean EVERY single day. I am very sick of cleaning my car off 3 or 4 times a day, slick roads, and slow traffic. Yesterday, I had accounting and history class. My history teacher is crazy. You know Vizzini from Princess Bride? That's him. Doesn't look like him, but sounds just like him. Today was quite a day and it started a lot earlier then I planned. My nightstand is rather close to my bed around 3 inches or so. Last night around 2 am I rolled over in my sleep and smacked my head on it. Hard. I shook it off and started to go back to sleep when I noticed my fingers after they had touched my head where I smacked it. There was blood all over them. Blood was all over my pillow as well. So I got up and held a tissue on it for a few minutes, and then put a band-aid on it (which was a little awkward given that the wound was in my hair). I got up later and went to school. It was snowing hard. Again. In my second class, stats, about a half an hour into it someone walked by shutting all the classroom doors. The prof looked oddly, and one of the girls near me explained that a girl had passed out in the bathroom. What was really weird was that I recognized her. I'm pretty sure she was in my math class my first semester at DCCC. I couldn't figure out why I recognized her until our prof was talking about SATs and he asked her when she had taken them. In 2003. That click it together. So then I left class and went to the computer help desk to have my WebCT password reset so I could log on. After that I went to my final class, in which we installed windows (snore). I walk back to my car in the cold windy snowy outside, get in, turn the key and. . . nothing. I left the lights on. So I asked the next guy if I could get a jump, and he finally agreed (I could tell he didn't want to). So 15 minutes later I was finally headed back to warmth. Stupid snow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you write, someone will read it:) Just a note,so you know I do check in. I want to know what happened to the girl who passed out, and if you are okay?

Mom

LePetitMaison said...

Hey, lot's to read and catch up on. Did you talk to the girl from DCCC? We are all missing you.

Macgyver

Ryan said...

Heh, yeah, sounds like fun. It's not much better here...just as cold, but no snow. Still...when you lose feeling in your hands just walking from your car into the house you know something's wrong...