Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Nothing New November

Since mother has been complaining that in fact it is now November, a fact which I must admit that is quite true, I guess I owe you all a new post. So here it is. Actually, it's mostly because I have nothing better to do (homework not included). So let's see. I got a 93 on a Calculus exam that I took last Thursday, and with the curve it's a 99. And I didn't even study...haha Gen. Just kidding. About the haha that is. I had a group presentation that day as well. I came up with the idea for the game we played, which was Balderdash. Can you believe not one single person in the class had ever played it? Wow. Very very sad. It went pretty well. Hmm, I can't think of anything else to relate in school stuff. Oh, man Sunday was a really weird day for football. Dallas lost to Washington. And Chicago lost to Miami! I came down in the middle of the Pittsburgh game and watched for a bit. The scores were scrolling on the bottom of the screen and I was befuddled. Ah, good word. Lode Runner is the jam. I washed my dishes today. I'm sure you all were wondering. REC is tonight, so I'll be going to that. I think that I have covered most of the interesting things so ah, yeah.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just so that you know that I check your blog regularly, I am delighted to see a November entry before November ends...:) Good job on your classes, btw. I am proud of you.

Mom

Anonymous said...

Brat.

M113