Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Week Two





So here I am in the middle of week two of the spring semester. It's hard to believe. I've seen from Sarah's blog that the east has some snow. Not to be outdone, I took some pictures of the foot and half we have here in Indiana. It's been here for a week at least. In the first photo, you can see our street and I was try to get a picture of icicle you see at the top dripping, but I kept missing (I think the shutter was slow). So in the second picture, along with Benny's car you can see the massive icicles hanging of the edge of the roof. It's rather scary getting into the car, one could fall and stab you. In the last picture is the biggest icicle which has to be around six or seven feet long. It's huge. I broke a couple off and was threw them like javelin. A group of us went sledding on Monday and then came back here to have hot chocolate and cookies. It was pretty hilarious to watch people go down the hill because the snow was so deep the sled and the people on it would just dissapear in a cloud of snow. Well that's all for now.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww, you read my blog! :D
Dang, those are huge icicles!

laurie said...

Wow,
A post. Keep it up.

Ryan said...

Brrrr! We had the coldest night of the year last night and it was in the mid 20s. That's, like, epic cold for central Florida. :-)

LePetitMaison said...

Hey, a post! Yeha!
Stay warm.